To assist admin staff with outbound sales calls and follow up communication with clients amidst the pressures of a daily admin or support function.
This workshop helps delegates who do not have a natural sales inclination to recognise the worth of sales talk and gives them the confidence to perform this portion of their tasks with confidence.
- How to Plan your Selling Time
Sales a secondary function – prioritising time is essential
- The Importance of Establishing the Correct Contact Person
Building confidence and speaking to the decision maker
- Learning to Listen
The strength of good sales
- Positive Speech and Sales Talk
Can Do attitudes and building alternatives for a win-win conclusion
- The Importance of Making Your Call a Two-Way Conversation
Open ended questions
- Product Knowledge – The Importance
Developing killer knowledge
- Anticipating Questions
Understanding what objections and FAQ’s your clients may have
- Courtesy, Tone of Voice
Being polite and likeable
- Confidence and the Professional Approach
You are the expert, going for the close
- Closing the Call if it is Negative
Every no takes you one step closer to the yes
- Closing the Call if it is Positive
Learning to recognise closing signals
- Sales Admin
The job is not done until the paperwork is completed
More on this workshop:
The duration of this seminar is 1 day(s).
Click here for more info and bookings.